Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Bob Rich, Suzanne Goldt Friedman, Shelley Korshak, Gigi Jacobs

From Bob Rich...
Hi, I am sorry to miss this I will be out of the country.
Regards, Bob Rich

From Suzanne (Goldt) Friedman...
Wouldn't miss it! Xx

From Shelley Korshak...
WOOPS...................I'll be in Door Country at a fishboil............have fun, everyone........................

Shelley

From Gigi Jacobs Mitrovic...
These past few years have been very stressful on most of us. So, I decided to bring a little fun & smiles to my fellow classmates by presenting you with my 2nd video! Just go to youtube and but these 2 words in the search box. dove priceless Once you see yours truly in the red dress, click on me! BTW... Thanks to all of you who saw "Believe". Unfortunately, Its no longer on youtube:( We were just (34) views short of (3000) before the youtube police deleted it! By Sept of this year, I will have a brand new video that will surely knock your socks off! Looking forward ro seeing you at our 60th Birthday Bash! Ciao for now!
Gigi Jacobs Mitrovic

1 comment:

Gigi Jacobs Mitrovic said...

HEY GUYS!!! I JUST POSTED ANOTHER COMMENT ABOUT OUR BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION BUT CANNOT FIND IT?