Sunday, November 22, 2009

From our youtube star, Gigi

By now, most of you have already celebrated your 50th (Oops! I meant the other number) Birthdays. I just did on Nov. 15th.
At my party we also premiered my latest video! Yep! That's right. Another one! Anyway, I would love to share it with you now. Remember, it was only made for fun but the end result is pretty awesome! I hope you enjoy watching it and by all means pass it around to anyone else you think would to!

Ciao for now. Love & Happiness always, Gigi (Jacobs) Mitrovic

p.s. if any of you have trouble opening the video, you can go to youtube and put these words in the search box

priceless one eyes on me

And then click on the photo of me. I'm wearing pink like the photo I attached to this email.


Subject: wastedtalentusa sent you a video: "Eyes On Me by The Priceless One"
From:
service@youtube.com
To:
thepinkscorpion@msn.com
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 02:57:02 -0800

YouTubehelp center | e-mail options | report spam
wastedtalentusa has shared a video with you on YouTube:
The Priceless One new performance, Eyes On Me.
If you loved Believe and Dove, you will love this one.



No comments: